Day 14: Ten things that make you really happy
In no particular order:
1. This guy:
2. Coffee. I do drink it because I have a small addiction and will get a headache if I don’t, but I also really enjoy it.
3. Llamas. They even made an appearance at my wedding.
4. A sky full of stars.
5. Being married to this guy:
6. This Church and her teachings. Not happy in the, “I’m having so much fun all the time” sort of way, but an enduring, abiding, peaceful and joy-filled blessedness that comes from knowing I’ve been given access to all that is good, true and beautiful.
7. Correct grammar usage.
8. The smell of baby skin, rain, new books, old books and coffee.
9. Good food eaten with good people.